Communications Manager (Dublin)
Communications Manager (Dublin)
We are currently seeking a PR expert to help manage public communications for Twitter in the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to create and implement strategic PR plans that support Twitter’s business objectives. We are looking for someone who has strong B2B related PR. Knowledge around B2C and corporate PR is also appreciated. This role requires the ability to explain the dimensions of Twitter’s product strengths and strategic vision to the media as well as telling amazing stories around the value of Twitter for brands and advertisers. Our ideal candidate will be creative, hardworking, proactive and have a love for consumer technology and Twitter.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a proactive communications strategy
- Implement programs and campaigns, in conjunction with PR agencies and partners, that help drive user growth and engagement
- Work with the technology media to highlight product announcements and explain new features
- Manage incoming media inquiries and develop close relationships with key reporters / publications
- Support the business by communicating the value of Twitter in EMEA by creating outstanding B2B campaigns
- Develop and write communications plans, blog posts, statements, and Tweets
- Identify relevant speaking opportunities, manage incoming requests, and support speakers at public events
- Collaborate closely with the communications team in San Francisco, the European communications lead and other country communications teams to ensure that local initiatives are consistent with the global strategy
- Manage local PR agencies
Who you are:
- 3- 5 years experience in a combination of consumer technology communications and B2B PR Experience in leading B2B campaigns, ideally at both a PR agency and in-house
- Hands-on experience with consumer technology and/or media company
- Strong writing, editing and messaging skills
- Strong skills in collaboration, project management and planning
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, amiable, a good colleague and collaborator
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Communication skills that make working with remote colleagues efficient and effective
- Ability to work independently and proactively to develop / execute on programs and achieve measurable results
- Fluency in English. (Additional language skills would be desirable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!