Ad Ops Associate, Singapore
Twitter’s Ad Operations team serves as the primary support structure for advertisers and the global sales organization. As Twitter Ads grows in markets around the world, we are expanding our team to ensure continued delivery of world-class support operations.
As an Ad Operations Associate, you will resolve the most complex questions and provide knowledgeable troubleshooting for an array of product issues related to billing, policy, account setup, campaign performance and more. You will provide scaled support for the Global business as well as facilitate high touch assistance and issue resolution for Sellers in your region. You will set the bar for product knowledge, instincts and expertise across the team and serve as a formal and informal manager and/or mentor to other team members.
Your time will be divided equally between complex issue resolution and identifying and leading high complexity, high impact projects and programs that improve team efficacy. The scale and scope of these initiatives will be such that success delivers measurable increases in top-level team KPI’s and/or Twitter’s business metrics. Achieving this will require innovative thinking, top notch project management, risk taking, crisp communication, independent prioritization and effective cross functional coordination.
You are passionate about technology and have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work effectively in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. You are detail-oriented and capable of quickly learning and applying technical concepts. You exhibit a proactive, can-do spirit and approach your work with vigor and determination.
- Resolve complex product issues and guide/support your colleagues in doing the same
- Identify issues related to product, policy or global process that are affecting the business; work collaboratively with cross functional teams around the world to resolve
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders - often including Senior Managers - across Twitter’s Global Revenue Organization
- Monitor patterns and proactively surface proposals to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Collect, analyze and/or communicate product issues and feedback for the product management and engineering teams
- Understand the direct relationship between support efficacy and business performance; identify and drive new solutions to optimize
- Directly apply data on team and individual support quality and productivity to guide day to day execution and inform process innovation
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience, with 2 or more in online/user/ad operations
- Experience in project management and or improving operational processes, proactive mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and maintain healthy relationships with stakeholders
- Experience analyzing process flows and devising improvement strategies
- Intensely curious about Internet technology, advertising and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and/or mentor others
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment (preferred)
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media (preferred)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!