Stock Plan Administrator - Global Equity Programs
Who We Are:
Our team is passionate about equity, and delivering efficient, high-quality, work product. We have a high work ethic, and welcome new ideas to make us better.
We’re looking for a fast learner, great communicator, team player, with eagle eye for minute details, excellent project management skills, able to think strategically to contribute to the ongoing delivery of end-to-end and world-class processes and procedures. If you’re a Schwab Equiview pro, that’s a plus!
What You’ll Do:
• Learn daily operations’ processes: Twitter’s equity programs transactions (Restricted Stock Units, Stock Options and ESPP), including grants and vesting/lapses, and stock option exercises; ESPP: assist with the maintenance of the ESPP payroll calendar, employee education sessions, and communications in preparation for bi-annual purchases; develop into full back-up to daily operations team lead
• Process one-off RSU lapses, and RSA share releases
• Manage LOA and Mobility tracking
• Manage SOX controls: maintain and update risk control matrix, process flows, and narratives; prepare periodic reports required by auditors
• Maintain equity content (on-line) library up-to-date, and assist with creation of presentation materials for employee education
• Maintain equity team metrics, and contribute to the preparation of quarterly business reviews
• Prepare and deliver content for employee education (new hires; ongoing education); research and promptly respond to employee inquiries
• Continuously expand knowledge of other areas of equity plans administration
• Contribute to team initiatives and projects
Who You Are:
• You are passionate about delivering efficient, high-quality work product
• You are a team player, are able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and adapt to changing priorities
• You are able to think strategically and contribute to the development of end-to-end and world-class processes and procedures
• You have an eagle eye for minute details, and are ambitious to learn
• You have excellent organizational and project management skills
• You are a great listener and effectively communicate with others’, in writing and verbally
- BS/BA or equivalent experience; CEP (desired or aspired); accounting background is a plus!
- Expert working knowledge of Schwab/Equiview or other equity systems
- Strong/advanced knowledge of Excel
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!