Sr. Product Manager, Video Ads
Who We Are:
Twitter is looking for an impact-oriented product leader to help drive the vision and execution of products that cater to Twitter’s core video advertisers. Video ads is a big area of investment for Twitter and you will own some of our most strategic video monetization bets.
What You'll Do:
To grow our video ads business, you will research the needs of our video marketers, develop a roadmap to address those needs and work across engineering, design, marketing and sales to build those products and bring them to market. You will be the internal champion for your product area and will articulate your vision to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and sales to build high-impact products for our video advertising clients.
- Develop empathy for the needs of Twitter’s video advertisers and a compelling vision for how to address them.
- Make build, buy, or partner recommendations for various aspects of the product solution.
- Drive discussions and integrations with strategic video ads partners.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of seven years of product management experience.
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities a plus.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!