Sr. Product Manager - Demand
Who Are We
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile app monetization solution. Our platform powers revenue for everyone from developers building their first app in a garage to the largest mobile app publishers in the world. We reach over 1 billion devices and are used by over 50,000 apps worldwide. As a Product Manager at MoPub, you will work with our buy-side customers - DSPs, marketers and agencies to help them achieve their advertising goals on the MoPub Marketplace, our real-time exchange. San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a compelling vision and strategic product roadmap for your area.
- Work with a team of highly skilled engineers and use the latest technologies, including machine learning and data science to drive advertisers ROI.
- Work with cross-functional teams - sales, client services, design and product marketing to gather feedback, understand customer needs and bring new products to market.
- Analyze industry trends, competition, and relevant markets to create and set a product strategy.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the internal champion for your product area and will articulate your vision to various partners, including Twitter’s executive management team.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in product management or related experience
- Computer science, engineering, or technical background
- Strong analytical ability with bias to making data driven decisions
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
- Drive high quality, rapid product launches with a team of customer-focused engineers and designers
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, a strong plus
- Prior experience at a DSP or mobile exchange a plus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!