Software Engineer - Machine Learning Core Environment - Cortex
Who We Are:
As a centralized machine learning team within Twitter, Cortex builds a platform bringing deep learning and AI to all of Twitter products, Periscope and revenue, and enables data/research scientists across the company. We are also contributing our work back to the open-source community!
What You’ll Do:
You will work with our team of machine learning experts and software engineers to design, architect and maintain the next iterations or our deep learning platform, used all through the company and within our latest products. You will be a cornerstone in transforming Twitter through machine learning. You will have the option to work closely with our internal customers, as well as contribute to the open source community.
Who You Are:
You have a passion for machine learning and improving the ways people consume the world, live. You are excited to join an incredibly talented, and fun team which loves to take on new challenges. You like a fast-paced & fun environment, believe in Twitter’s mission in the world and want to be a core actor in pushing it forward.
- Extensive experience with low-level programming (C, C++, Vectorization, …)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Strong algorithms and data structures background
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with TensorFlow
- Familiar with Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning
- Experience with CUDA (GP-GPU) programming
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!