Software Engineer (Full Stack Web) - MoPub
Who we are:
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile application advertising exchange and complete ad serving platform. From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, our customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day.
What you'll do:
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web application using React and Redux
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other engineers
- Craft elegant solutions to fix bugs and solve problems
- Actively look for ways to improve the MoPub's frontend UX and codebase
- Help drive the direction of our growing architecture
Who you are:
As part of our Publisher Frontend Engineering team, you will work on entire web stack that directly drives publisher revenue. You will be developing the client-side web application with the latest tools like React, Redux, Webpack, and Babel. On the server-side, you will have the chance to work with Django, Python, and Postgres.
- BS or MS Computer Science or similar work experience
- 4+ years developing on high-traffic websites
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
- Proven understanding of the full web technology stack
- Strong desire to craft performant web interactions
- Passion for making beautiful, and delightful web experiences
- Understanding of core CS concepts, such as, common data structures and algorithms
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!