Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Twitter is looking for an exceptional Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team. This role will support our CFO and Corporate Real Estate functions working closely with partners globally throughout the company. This role will be located in our corporate headquarters in San Francisco.
Who We Are:
The FP&A G&A team provides partnership and support to the various functions across the organization. We engage directly with senior management to understand the drivers of operating expenses and turn that understanding into forecasts that drive critical strategic decisions. We leverage an analytical, detail-oriented approach to develop meaningful relationships with that wide variety of business partners that we support.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and manage monthly G&A forecasts for the CFO and Corporate Real Estate functions
• Understand the core cost drivers within the CFO and Corporate Real Estate functional budgets and be able to articulate meaningful variance explanations
• Maintain and improve scalable monthly expense reporting for internal Twitter business partners
• Develop a strong partnership with Accounting and Corporate finance teams, working closely with them during monthly close and to gain technical accounting recommendation
• Perform analysis of P&L accounts, research, and drive resolution of all outstanding issues
• Assist in headcount planning and reporting for the global CFO and Corporate Real Estate organizations while providing insightful recommendations
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with key business partners in Finance, Accounting, Corporate Real Estate and across the company
• Participate in Rent and Real Estate CAPEX planning
Who You Are:
• A problem solver with strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners
• Have a strong executive presence with a proven ability to flex communication depending on level and/or specialization of the group
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
• Can work autonomously to meet tight deadlines with the ability to lead and drive initiatives to completion
• Aptitude to thrive in a fast paced and, at times, ambiguous environment
• Intellectually curious with a drive towards continuous improvement through process enhancement and change
• Knowledgeable of Corporate Real Estate a plus, but not required
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with strong academic record
• CPA a plus
• At least 4-7 years of related work experience
• Have a strong foundation in Excel, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!