Twitter is assembling a team of the world's best account managers, analysts and optimization experts for its Global Advertising Performance team. The global advertising performance team experiments, tests, builds, and executes campaigns and experiences with advertisers and agencies that come to life on Twitter.
Working closely with our sales team, direct response and brand advertisers and in collaboration with the global advertising performance team; the Research Analyst will execute, manage, and interpret data analyses that prove the value of Twitter to clients and the marketing community at large.
- Execute and interpret data analyses that quantify the behaviors of users exposed to advertising and other influential content.
- Package the outputs of these experiments for client delivery; build effectiveness narratives and optimization recommendations for clients; support Sales leadership and Researchers in client communication (e.g., kickoff call, methodological overview, results presentation)
- Automate repetitive analytical processes with Excel-based tools
- Conduct above analyses for clients and internal stakeholders in key international regions, including N. America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Document and share opportunities for efficiency via automation; recommend improvements to quicken the core process to analyze advertiser performance.
- Model user behavior and revenue impact scenarios for advertisers’ customer-acquisition goals; use modeling to support sales’ advertising budget recommendations to clients.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ yrs experience in quantitative analysis within the advertising industry, ideally in a direct-response capacity at a publisher (“sell side”), ad agency (“buy side”), or optimization vendor.
- Knowledgeable about digital media conversion research/measurement and methodological considerations.
- Strong familiarity with inferential statistical techniques (significance-testing, regression analysis, ANOVA, etc); ability to navigate large sets of data to tell meaningful stories.
- Strong familiarity with statistical packages (SPSS, R, STATA etc.), data query languages/tools (e.g., SQL on Vertica databases), and programming languages (e.g. Python).
- Can balance the need for quick turnaround (e.g., a client output) with longer-term strategic projects.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented.
This role could be based in LA or San Fransisco.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!