Regional Manager - REW West
Position: Regional Manager - REW West
Location: San Francisco
Who You Are:
This dynamic role reports to the Head of Real Estate & Workplace (REW) for the Americas. The role requires direct oversight for all aspects of day-to-day operations within Twitter’s offices in the West Region. This includes interfacing with customers and partners, delivering a cohesive food service program, and managing office leads who oversee teams of receptionists, janitorial staff, security teams, etc. This leader will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Western Region Annual Operating Budget. This position is highly visible within the Region and requires close partnering and interaction at all levels within Twitter.
This role is critical in driving culture in the region, it creates and elevates programs and amenities that make employees love coming to work every day. You must have a passion for developing and maintaining a world-class workspace that inspires staff to do their best work. #LoveWhereYouWork
What You’ll Do:
- Management and development of region’s REW team including internal & contract partners, on-site and remote workers
- Deliver high-level, friendly and prompt customer service to Twitter employees and its business partners
- Direct our consultant & business partners to ensure we are providing an environment that inspires and energizes our internal teams
- Work with Twitter outsourced partners to support distributed offices within the region
- Management of facilities operations and vendors, including janitorial, office supplies, food & event services, mail/post services, building & equipment maintenance, and other operational requirements for all offices in the region
- Partner with REW's Design & Construction Team to execute tenant improvement projects
- Working closely with Corporate Security to implement programs relating to all Environmental Health & Safety issues within the region to ensure compliance with local laws and codes
- Partner with Corporate Security to ensure physical security standards are maintained
- Work closely with Strategic Sourcing & Procurement on bidding and managing vendor contracts, including conducting formal performance reviews and quarterly business reviews
- Management of Annual Capital Expense and Operating Budget for the Western Region, including management of monthly and quarterly P/L, forecasting, expense approvals, budget variance, accruals and reconciliations as necessary
Who You Are:
- A strong leader, one who inspires, leads by example, demonstrates good judgment, and with a proven track record of motivating and mentoring teams
- Ability to remain energetic, positive and customer service-oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Proactive work style and a sense of ownership
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Extremely strong organizational skills, with the ability to remain agile and adaptable in a dynamic environment – must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
- Strong customer relationship management skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions/levels
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Proficient in Google Docs, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project and Oracle Purchasing is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years in Corporate Facilities or related field experience required
- Experience hiring and managing people in a corporate environment, as well as managing remotely multiple facilities operations and staff
- Successful track record of creating, maintaining and tracking processes and procedures for facilities services
- Firm understanding and experience with building and managing facilities operational and capital expense budgeting & forecasting.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!