Partner Manager, Sports
Twitter is changing the way leagues, teams and athletes connect with their fans every day.
Our Content Partnerships team is looking for passionate, sports business-minded candidates for our global team. In the role, you’ll work with the sports team around the world to generate revenue for Twitter’s most high-profile league, network, and strategic growth partners. You’ll apply a broad mix of digital marketing, sales, content strategy, and sports media expertise to identify sponsorship opportunities for these blue chip organizations and Twitter alike.
From livestreaming games to entirely new formats like 360 video, these partnerships ultimately introduce new & engaging content to the platform and you’ll play a key role in bringing them to life.
You’ll also interface with our most valued brand partners, quarterbacking the content packages to the Twitter Sales team and their advertising clients. The leads will rely on you to support the post-campaign phase as well, from compiling the performance analysis to assisting in the renewal negotiations.
- Lead Twitter's relationships with key strategic content partners
- Develop content offerings, assist in package positioning & pricing, and building final pitch collateral
- Liaise with the GCP and sales orgs around the world to ensure content opportunities are packaged and positioned effectively to the appropriate brand prospects
- Interface with Twitter Ad and Consumer Product, staying up-to-date on the roadmap and evangelize new features that ultimately benefit our partners’ business on Twitter
- Generate case studies and best practices that showcases Twitter as a driver of revenue and innovation for sports partners
Industry experience & Required Skills
- Deep knowledge of the media landscape -- more specifically, the relationship dynamics between broadcast, league, agency, governing bodies, and their sponsors
- Direct experience in digital sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter as a consumer and advertising product, and how sports fits into the equation
- Keen awareness of the innovations and developing opportunities for the use of Twitter across the Media landscape.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, in person and in writing, especially with brands
- Well-established proficiency in business tools (Keynote, Excel) and general understanding of Data visualization (Tableau, D3, Highcharts)
- Comfort devising and conducting research projects
- 5-7+ years work experience (or equivalent), primarily in the sports world
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!