Finance Project Manager
Who we are?
The Finance Project Management Office (PMO) team focuses on driving the project roadmap and establishing prioritization for the finance function. Our mission is to deliver quality projects that enable the business to scale and optimize operations while maintaining a compliant financial environment.
Who you are
You are able to establish positive, professional relationships with both business and IT teams, be a trusted partner and respectful challenger. You are collaborative, self directed and curious. You have solid organizational skills, pays attention to details, a strong ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work on multiple projects in parallel. You have outstanding communication skills and are an analytical thinker. You have experience working with a growing team and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Support the global finance and accounting projects roadmap
- Develop, maintain and manage assigned Finance and Accounting projects/enhancements scope, deliverables, approach, timelines, business resource plans, cost, governance and managing project change requests
- Report, manage, mitigate and communicate any risks, major issues or blockers to management needed
- Drive and measure project delivery metrics as well as facilitate retrospectives
- Prepare and manage regular communications with sponsors, project teams and end users
- Lead request for proposal (RFP) software selection process with Sourcing, business, IT and coordinate with external partners
- Drive continuous improvement of project management strategies and methodologies within the team
- 7-10 years relevant Project Management industry experience leading and managing financial application projects, including end to end implementation projects
- BS in business, accounting, finance with focus on information systems
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite R12, and Finance and CRM systems such as SFDC, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning, or other 3rd party business applications
- Strong understanding of how each finance function operates and intersects with each other
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Proficiency in at least one for the following business processes: Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and Financial Planning business processes.
- CPA is a bonus
- PM or Agile Certificatin desirable
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!