Director of Enterprise Sales & Partnerships
Build, Manage, and Drive Enterprise Sales Team to deliver on all business and sales objectives
Who We Are:
The Data and Enterprise Solutions (“DES”) group at Twitter is responsible for the partner ecosystem of B2B and B2C developers that build solutions using Twitter’s extensive API set. Through our partners and customers, Twitter helps brands better understand their customers, maximize their advertising programs, build competitive products, and provide unparalleled customer service.
Twitter is seeking a “Sales Director, Enterprise Solutions” who will be responsible for managing/building a Sales and Partnerships Team responsible for the success of strategic enterprise partners, aligning Twitter data solutions with partners and market demand. You will play an essential role within the Enterprise segment, supporting Twitter’s largest partnerships as they expand the ‘art of the possible.’ You will help to drive large-scale data initiatives that inform core marketing and product strategy while helping to foster new AI driven applications built on advanced analytics and machine learning.
- Driving Revenue through team building, strategic planning, and goal attainment
- Manage, Build, and Mentor a professionally oriented, goal driven, and strategically focused Sales and Partnerships Team.
- Structure and negotiate revenue-producing outcomes between Twitter and Partners at appropriate stages of product adoption and maturity.
- Enable new opportunities aligning partner products and services with Twitter’s channels,
- Consult about use and consumption of Twitter data within partner’s environments while facilitating new (data) product ‘beta’ opportunities.
- Ensure that partners’ voice, opinions, ideas and feedback are being conveyed back to Twitter and its Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Work directly with marketing to extract and articulate use cases for case study development.
- Work closely with appropriate Twitter sales, channel, product, support, finance teams to build joint partner solutions and go to market strategy.
- 5+ years of relevant Senior Sales Management experience focused on the top 5 Enterprise Business Intelligence Tool providers. MBA or similar post-graduate degree preferred
- Strong familiarity with enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM.
- Experience independently negotiating and closing strategic/high revenue impact partnerships, including those that require deep sales and product integrations between companies.
- Proven experience driving large groups of internal stakeholders to consensus and close for technical partnerships/deals.
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision. History of running quickly with little supervision. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople and product managers.
- Fluency in commercial agreements and the ability to write and negotiate complex agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Infectious passion for Twitter with a clear understanding of social data ecosystem.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!