Billing Operation Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Twitter is looking for an Billing Operation Manager focusing on account receivables and billing. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and people management skills, excellent operational focus and drive long-term vision.
What You'll Do:
- Manage team of Senior Accountants within Accounts Receivables and Billing
- Work closely with global team of Revenue Operation Managers located in APAC, EMEA, Brazil
- Manage US and global billing and cash apps
- Grow, lead and drive excellence with global teams handling a combination of proactive and reactive interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Analyze data trends & develop action plans to drive performance
- Partner with business partners, including sales, legal, finance, products and IT to establish and maintain policies, processes and guidelines for handling a variety of payments-related issues.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners, stakeholders as well as from inside the teams being managed.
- Identify areas of strategic importance to the business and drive projects to efficiently capture their value.
- Project-manage cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
Who You Are:
- Strong international experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- More than 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Customer Support, Order to Cash, Billing Support, and/or Accounts Receivable functions.
- You will have proven track record of leadership, influential, and set clear directions while constantly demonstrating the utmost integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Order to Cash, Billing Support, and/or Accounts Receivable functions.
- Experience with customer relationships, handling of billing/invoicing issues is required.
- Experience with Oracle, Sales Force, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!