Senior Research Manager - Revenue Research
Who We Are:
Twitter is seeking an experienced research manager to lead our Revenue Research Team. Our research helps inspire, design, and build the products that fuel Twitter’s mission to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We have a direct impact on product strategy, roadmaps, and the detailed design of new experiences that help both the biggest brands tell their stories in innovative ways and the smallest businesses fulfill their dreams by connecting with new customers. We are part of a larger design and research team that’s full of amazingly talented and fun people who are passionate about Twitter’s ability to help people see beyond themselves and connect with the larger world in a meaningful way.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, develop, and lead a team of revenue researchers. Invest your energy and talent in supporting the career growth and development of people on your team.
- Partner with Design, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to build in research and have business impact at multiple stages of the product development process
- Ask the right questions, know where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies to address business critical needs
- Advocate for and raise awareness of advertiser behaviors and needs across teams and levels, including leadership
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to decisively set and prioritize research goals, budget, and resources.
- Set team level goals, manage project load and timelines while maintaining the rigor of research
- 3+ years of experience building, leading, and developing a team of researchers
- 10+ years conducting research in a fast-paced product development environment
- Graduate degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience guiding multiple internal and/or outsourced projects simultaneously
- (Preferred) Familiarity with conducting research with business customers or advertisers
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!