Senior Product Manager - Ad Quality
Senior Product Manager, Ad Quality
As a Product Manager on the Ad Quality team, you will lead an exciting cross-functional role helping us create an ecosystem that rewards high quality user experiences and advertiser value. You will be responsible for ensuring trustworthy experiences between consumers and advertisers.
We are looking for a first principles, entrepreneurial Product Manager to manage ad quality, integrity and health work across Twitter’s properties. A deep understanding of Machine Learning is a plus. You’ll be working with Engineering teams on solutions and systems that improve people’s experience with ads across the platform.
You’ll have experience building, launching and scaling great products. You must thrive as a leader of highly cross-functional teams and exhibit bias for action, strong analytical and communication skills.
- Lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products
- Establish a shared Ad Quality vision across the company
- Partner with world-class Engineers to drive solutions
- Brainstorm novel and creative ways to solve trust and ad health problems
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
- Deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
Who you are:
- Empathetic, first principles thinker with deep insight into user problems
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Research, Policy, Legal and Communication Teams
- Strong analytical ability and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience handling input from stakeholders
- Understand technical architecture and highly scalable web applications and/or media products, including Machine Learning Systems
- Experience designing user interfaces and process flows - ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- 7+ years of Product Management experience, including management of end-to-end solutions related to content quality
- 4+ years of experience in online advertising in a trust or integrity related role Or 4+ years of experience building consumer or platform products at scale
- Experience working on a significant product roadmap from strategic inception to launch
- Working with machine learning products required
- Bachelors Degree in a Quantitative discipline preferred
- Experience working with both advertisers and publishers on products, technologies and platforms
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
Here’s all the legal good stuff:
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!