Lead Analyst, Exchange Analytics
A unique opportunity to analyze petabytes of data while collaborating and contributing to the growth and success of leading app developers, partners, and best industry experts in mobile ad-tech.
WHO WE ARE
MoPub is the world’s leading ad server for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer the first comprehensive monetization platform for mobile app publishers that combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities and ad network mediation into one, easy-to-use platform. We are proudly a part of the Twitter Flock since October 2013.
MoPub is looking for Lead Analyst to drive growth of the MoPub platform and marketplace. Lead Analyst on MoPub team will be working close with customers, MoPub product and commercial teams on a range of problems around exchange health, auction dynamics, advertising yield, and marketplaces. You will be at the forefront of analysing data used to make key decisions. You will work with our customers to grow their revenue and ensuring success with MoPub product suite. You will bring analytical rigor to our products and help shape company future.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Uses data to identify and lead initiatives that drive client and business strategy.
- Finds insights across various datasets; effectively synthesizes results to influence a wide range of projects and initiatives within company.
- Distills complicated analytical concepts to broad audiences and is able to influence decision making through data story.
- Manages complex projects across cross-functional teams and clients; effectively communicates key findings, results and next steps - providing conclusions.
- Proactively identifies projects, defines scope and objectives, proposes course of action required to attain objectives.
- Identifies need for and proactively builds scalable solutions that impact company success.
- Identifies opportunities based on not easily detectable trends and insights. Collaborates with appropriate subject matter experts and incorporates their inputs to propose a solution.
- Prioritizes and efficiently manages multiple assignments. Knows when and how to say no. Sets and meets deadlines.
- Has flexible skill set and adapts quickly; demonstrates comfort in midst of ambiguity.
- Be an expert in data management and analytics skills. Has deep understanding of MoPub products and data signals. Resolves data deficiencies and tracking issues.
WHO YOU ARE:
If is sounds like it might be you, you probably have -
- Experience in performing analysis on diverse data sets
- Hands on experience with analysing programmatic / auction data
- Ability to connect business hypotheses and real world problems to data insights
- Translate verbal or written business problems into data solutions
- Familiarity with Advertising Data Exchanges
- Familiarity with experiment design and testing at scale
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Quantitative advanced degree
- Strong ability to interpret data signals and present to technical and non-technical audience
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Computational Research or related field
- 7+ years of experience in quantitative analysis and research
- Proficiency with SQL and Python
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!