Mgr, Sales - Large Client Solutions
This role will also be responsible for working primarily with the Large Client Solutions (LCS) organization, and the broader sales organization to develop effective go-to-market models, evangelize externally and within Twitter, and to provide actionable recommendations and insights back to our internal partner teams. In addition they will:
- Generate revenue towards a defined quota established for revenue earned from ad serving and other services
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting excellent talent, retaining and rewarding existing talent, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating great leadership
- Provide thought leadership within the industry as it relates to ad serving platforms and the use of data to improve marketing efficiency
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning
- Act as an online advertising expert and evangelist for Twitter promoted products
- Provide deep knowledge and insights to drive creative and long term improvements to our overall platform offering
- Own quarterly regional sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Actively coach, develop and lead their team and act as a sales leader for the broader team
- BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving
- At least 10 years proven direct sales experience in digital media with strong foundation in technology, or in technology sales with strong foundation in digital media
- Experience with partner/agency/alliance management, business development and negotiations
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience setting up and growing an advertising sales team and successfully building and growing advertising sales revenue
- Proven experience in successfully working with Product, Engineering and Marketing groups
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Experienced people manager with a track record of building and contributing to high performing teams
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities
- Ability to travel
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!