Partner Engineer II, Data and Enterprise Solutions
Twitter’s Data and Enterprise Solutions team (DES) is primarily focused on Twitter’s commercial Data Products, Enterprise Solutions business, and developer platform. Today, thousands of B2B software tools - such as customer service, social analytics, marketing management, and more - rely on Twitter’s platform to help make Twitter more valuable for businesses. The DES team builds the developer platform for these technology companies and operate the business behind our enterprise data products, including partnering with top social data enabled platforms. We are one of the fastest growing parts of Twitter today.
A successful candidate will work closely with various stakeholders within enterprise partners to provide technical guidance and help the partner implement Twitter’s products in a way that maximizes their long-term value to the partner’s business. In addition to working closely with external partners, this role also requires close coordination with Twitter account managers, product managers, data science, engineering and development teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with partners’ product and engineering teams to guide implementation of solutions using Twitter’s products and APIs to solve specific business needs
- Consult with partners to optimize their use of Twitter’s products and maximize the business value they receive
- Collaborate with internal product teams to understand product roadmap and its application to customer needs - including technical and business implications to partner solutions
- Diagnose complex product bugs, issues, and feature requests, communicate their nature and impact to product and engineering teams, and provide technical assistance and information to facilitate their resolution
- Create documentation and materials to address knowledge gaps and accelerate partners’ understanding and adoption of Twitter’s products
- Build and document code examples to assist partners with data API integrations
- Ability to comfortably and professionally work directly with customer stakeholders of all types (software developers, product managers, senior business representatives, etc.) to define and accomplish shared objectives
- Ability to translate customers’ business needs into technical solution requirements
- Ability to understand and communicate deep technical topics with developers and product managers
- Excellent project management skills, including scoping, stakeholder management, and communication, and comfortable running projects with significant autonomy
- Ability to manage competing priorities of multiple stakeholders and coordinate with multiple stakeholder organizations
- Knack for understanding new problems and topics through self-driven research and discovery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience working in a partner engineering role with enterprise software customers
- Coding proficiency for one or more languages
- Knowledge of the social media/enterprise software space, data analytics (preferably with social media and/or streaming data), and associated software products
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!