Head of People Analytics
Who We Are
Twitter is what's happening in the world and what people are talking about right now. Our purpose as a company is to keep the world informed by serving the public conversation. We believe in free expression and think every voice has the power to impact the world.
At Twitter, we strive to ground all of our decisions in data. The People Analytics team works to make sure our HR organization is empowered to make data-driven decisions. We use organizational research and data analyses techniques to uncover work insights across the company and contribute to Twitter's long-term success. We are Data Scientists, Researchers and Story Tellers. We are a technical team with mostly non-technical clients.
What You'll Do
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage leadership across Twitter and find opportunities to influence people decisions through data insights
- Inspire the team to be creative, develop their analytics methodologies and role-model strategic consultative business partnerships
- Partner with People Systems and IT teams to maintain and improve the data warehouse for all available people data
- Build the capability of People team members and business leadership on Twitter’s approach to people analytics and how best to interpret and make decisions with people data
Who You Are
We are looking for a leader who not only understands the numbers but who has the vision to lead a very talented analytics team. You can communicate actionable insights and findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences. You have the ability to meet both the day to day needs of the team and provide the strategic vision necessary to meet Twitter's future people analytics needs.
- You have a proven track record of leading and developing high performing analytics teams
- You have deep technical and analytical skills and are willing to pitch in when needed
- You are curious and innovative - constantly looking for opportunities to tweak and optimize
- You are able to link insights to key business trends and company strategies and you partner well with business stakeholders to drive impact
- You develop creative analyses to explore opportunities, translate complex findings into actionable insights
- People Team Leadership
- People Systems
- People Operations
- Talent Experience
- Business Leadership
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Masters and/or PhD in a quantitative field - Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, IO Psychology or related field of study. Bachelors degree considered with requisite experience
- 7-8+ years of experience in People, Talent, Recruiting Analytics or related area.
- Strong analytical skills in one or more languages: SQL, R, Python, SPSS, SAS
- Proficiency across an array of statistical techniques (tree models, survival analysis, regression, cluster analysis, forecasting, anomaly detection, association rules)
- Experience working in a high-growth or tech environment is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry,national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protectedstatus.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictionrecords.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!