GL Accountant, Singapore (12 months' contract)
Twitter has an opportunity for a GL Accountant who will be responsible for partnering with cross functional teams to support Asia Pacific Accounting operations. The candidate must be detailed oriented with strong communication skills to support and align to Asia Pacific Accounting operations.
The position will be based in Singapore and will report to the Asia Pacific Accounting Manager.
- Support general accounting for Asia Pacific, acquisitions and certain aspects of corporate accounting.
- Actively coordinate with the U.S. and intercompany finance teams throughout the close process
- Review monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform and review fluctuation analysis of consolidated financial statements M/M and Q/Q
- Review operating procedures developed by the Shared Services Center and support initiative to streamline Asia Pacific processes
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects and system enhancements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3-4 years’ of experience
- Good understanding of high tech group structures and inter-company transactions (foreign currency translation, elimination)
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle)
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with senior management and others in the company
- Able to maintain financial accuracy while meeting closing dates
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!