Executive Assistant - Corp Dev
Twitter..the best place you have ever worked. Ever. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. If that sounds like your kind of company, keep reading.
Are you someone who is detail oriented enough to be super organized amidst occasional chaos but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? Can you also maintain your sense of humor and calm while doing all of that? The assistant will be supporting the Corporate Development Head and his team (responsible for Twitter’s strategy, acquisitions and investments) in our San Francisco office.
What you'll Do
- Provide high-level administrative support to the VP, Strategy & Corporate Development (Manage calendar, book travel, submit expense reports, schedule facilities and equipment, manage agendas and workstreams, assist with stakeholder communications)
- Take ownership of figuring out how we can work more efficiently and effectively
- Anticipate and resolve issues within our organization before they arise
- Interact with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events
- Manage and prioritize a variety of internal projects simultaneously, with little guidance
- Be a great, creative problem solver
Who You Are
- Skilled communicator who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse range of people and job functions in all levels of the organization. Proven skills at managing external stakeholders
- Excellent at time management with the ability to constantly adapt to emerging changes
- Curiosity about the best way to do things and willing to explore and learn new tools and technologies...and applying them to getting stuff done
- Interest and experience implementing processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Passionate about Twitter and our mission; Enthusiastic and fun. Ability to work with limited direction. Confident enough to know what you don’t know.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background preferred
- 4 years of relevant administrative support experience
- Strong calendar management skills
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!