User Services – Content Strategist
As a Content Strategist on the User Services team, you will produce content deliverables supporting the customer experience within Twitter’s support environment. With a focus on the thoughtful engagement of end-users, you will support business objectives by overseeing content requirements and creating content strategy deliverables for our user education, engagement, and support channels. In addition to copywriting, this includes content operations and management, conducting content audits, and performing gap analyses. Y
You’ll work closely with internal partners in Product, Marketing, Communications, Policy, Legal, Localization, and more to ensure content readiness for an international audience.
You should have solid writing skills, impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills and, of course, tons of enthusiasm for helping Twitter support its expanding global audience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from cross-functional teams to plan, prepare, write, copy edit, and deliver content for user education, engagement, and support channels, according to requirements and in observance of Company styles and tones.
- Support content management and operations by organizing, facilitating content translation, and publishing help content, with keen attention to detail, maintaining consistent quality and voice.
- Collaborate on projects and support efforts to drive improvements to customer experience
- Collaborate on and support projects pertaining to maintenance of editorial calendars, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, and content migration and maintenance plans.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal partners in support of project timelines and business objectives.
- Maintain Help Center, email, Tweet, and DM style guides reflective of support strategies and in observance of broader Company styles and tones.
- Report and resolve inefficiencies in processes and workflow.
- Be curious; seek answers, retain information, apply it to your work and share it with the team.
- Communicate fearlessly! Inter-team and cross-functional teamwork is the foundation of our work here. Open, concise, accurate and timely communication with your team is a must.
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent
- 3-5 years content strategy experience, including copywriting customer education, engagement, and/or support content
- Experience working with content management systems, CRM, task management systems, etc (Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce.com, Slack, Jira a plus)
- Experience delivering translatable content for a global audience a plus
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Active, passionate Twitter user with strong interest in social media
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!