Client Partner, TCS
The role of the Twitter Catalyst Team Client Partner is to reignite growth and engagement from our middle tier accounts (Fortune 1000) by increasing client engagement and by going to market with scalable solutions.
The Catalyst CP will be in market geographically to align with either the key brand stakeholders or the agencies to allow for maximum coverage and access to the decision makers. Catalyst team members will be measured and compensated based on YOY growth and ability to reengage brands and reinstate budgets for Twitter.
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by delivering best in class service to our marketing and agency partners.
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers.
- Maximize client engagement by delivering 20+ meetings a week with agency or brand partners across a broad book of business.
- Skillfully master the Twitter pitch in a clean, easy, scalable way that shows advertising partners the best ways to leverage our platform.
- Engage sales support partners like measurement and brand strategy.
- Deliver on growth and revenue goals.
- Solve business challenges and provide solutions to our advertising partners.
- Partner with Client Account Manager to drive contract completion, upselling and renewals.
- 4+ years of related experience in the digital or media industry
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a bias for proactive problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong drive and desire to be in front of clients and competitive spirit and love of winning.
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Passion for Twitter.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!