Associate Manager, Customer Success
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Customer Success team provides best-in-class support for our most valuable self-serve advertisers, increasing retention, revenue, and satisfaction. We are part of our Self-Serve Ads (SSA) team, which is focused on building and scaling our self-serve advertising business through a combination of data, engineering, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Customer Success Specialists focused on providing scaled support to our top self-serve advertisers
- Work with our vendor team to hire and maintain a pipeline of quality contractor candidates
- Onboard, train, and coach team members
- Build, refine, and execute on innovative strategies for scaled support, working with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Finance to maximize efficiency and ROI
- Identify opportunities across our customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue through Customer Success
- Oversee the entire inbound workflow, including processes, tooling, account identification and transitions, support SLAs, reporting and measurement
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and comfortable with online communication tools
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Data-driven, technical, proactive and curious
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Experience leading a team in a customer/client-facing environment
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in Sales, Ops, or Customer Success with a track record of strategic thinking
- Management or Operations experience preferred
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!