Assoc. Partner Manager, Customer Success Outbound
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Customer Success team provides best-in-class support for our most valuable self-serve advertisers, increasing retention, revenue, and satisfaction. We are part of our Self-Serve Ads (SSA) team, which is focused on building and scaling our self-serve advertising business through a combination of data, engineering, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the relationship between Twitter’s Customer Success team and our third party Outbound Sales partner
- Build scalable training and onboarding materials for new partner sellers
- Work with our internal Sales Finance and Sales Ops partners to optimize workflows and maximize effectiveness
- Build, refine, and execute on innovative strategies for outbound sales, working with internal and external stakeholders to drive ROI
- Oversee the entire outbound workflow, including processes, tooling, account identification and transitions, support SLAs, reporting and measurement
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and comfortable with online communication tools
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Data-driven, technical, proactive and curious
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- 5+ years experience, preferably related sales, partner management or operational experience in an internet or advertising company
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment preferred
- Experience in a sales environment preferred
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!