Ad Operations Support Specialist
Twitter’s Ad Operations team serves as the primary support contact for advertisers and the global sales organization. As the Twitter Ads business grows, we are expanding our team and evolving internal processes and tooling to ensure continued delivery of prompt, helpful responses to support requests.
As an Ad Operations Support Specialist, you will answer questions and troubleshoot an array of issues related to billing, account setup, campaign performance and more for internal Sales and advertisers. You will delight our internal and external customers by providing prompt and thorough support that addresses their issues. You will continually analyze your work flow and proactively identify opportunities to drive efficiencies by evolving internal processes.
You will serve as a conduit for product feedback, driving awareness of and attention to common questions and friction points. You will drive and/or contribute to cross functional projects that elevate the Support team’s effectiveness through evolving tooling, process and reporting as well as launching innovative new support channels and methods.
You are passionate about technology and have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work effectively in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments. You are detail-oriented and capable of quickly learning and applying technical concepts. You exhibit a proactive, can-do spirit and approach your work with vigor and determination.
- Respond to inquiries in a prompt, clear and helpful manner
- Manage workflows to meet and exceed defined service level agreements
- Monitor patterns and proactively surface proposals to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Manage projects effectively to meet agreed upon deadlines and achieve measurable targets
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues
- Collect and document issues and feedback for the product management and engineering teams
- Understand relationship between support efficacy and business performance; identify and drive new solutions to optimize
- Apply data on quality and productivity to guide daily execution and inform process innovation
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, with 1 or more in online/user/ad operations
- Experience analyzing process flows and devising improvement strategies
- Intensely curious about Internet technology, advertising and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with, guide and/or mentor others
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment (preferred)
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media (preferred)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!