Account Coordinator, Singapore (6 Months Contract)
We are looking for an Account Coordinator/ Team Assistant to join our dynamic team in Singapore. The Account Coordinator will be working directly with the our executives based in Singapore. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented enough to be super organised amidst occasional chaos but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days. We are looking for someone who can integrate well into a busy office and work with colleagues across the globe It is important that this person can juggle diverse responsibilities with aplomb and humor. For the right candidate this role should provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of a growing organization.
This is a 6 months contract role.
- Provide high-level administrative support to each executive.
- Manage and maintain multiple schedules; coordinate travel on as-needed basis
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Handle information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, and arranging conference calls
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience with the creation of Keynote and/or PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work with IT to ensure that the equipment needs are met (computers, printers, network, phones, etc.)
- Maintain local information for visitors in hard copy and wiki formats (maps, hotel/restaurant information, etc)
- Coordinate logistics for senior executive visitors
- Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Excellent team support experience and skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese needed to work with vendors/partners.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions. Excellent organizational, multitasking, and written communication skills
- Database management experience
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable demeanor
- Creative problem-solver with a knack for designing and implementing great new processes
- Strong willingness to learn; proactive approach
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Twitter user
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!