Sales Finance Analyst
Sales Finance Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Sales Finance provides strategic direction for Twitter’s business using data-
driven insights built on strong relationships. We engage directly with senior sales
management and product leadership to understand the drivers of Twitter’s
revenue, and how to optimize that revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales and Product
- Use models and analytics to identify growth opportunities, influence business partners, and drive effective decision making
- Develop and utilize metrics to provide valuable insights to Twitter’s leadership
- Work closely with business partners to create revenue growth plans, optimize resource allocation, and establish targets
- Design and implement reporting tools to drive visibility into business trends
- Be part of a great team, but capable of operating independently - managing relationships, deliverables, and expectations with your business partners
- Create and deliver impactful presentations that tell a story focused on insights, not just data
- Remain detail-oriented while working across a wide variety of projects
Who You Are:
- Personable, approachable and able to connect with each and every person on the team and throughout the business
- A budding expert in quantitative analysis and financial modeling, who
- enjoys solving complex and unstructured problems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle many competing requests
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence senior business partners
- Knowledge of the digital ad space a strong plus, but not required
- Bachelors degree with strong academic record
- 2-4 years of analytical work experience (banking, consulting, tech etc.)
- Superior financial modeling skills (excel)
- Experience with SQL, R or Python, Tableau or other data visualization tools is a strong plus. If you don’t have these skills, you will be expected to learn them on the job.
- Experience in an analytical capacity, working in high-volume data-driven environment
- Demonstrable grasp of Twitter required, experience with digital advertising a plus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!