San Francisco, CA
Transformation Analyst, Finance Shared Services
We are looking for a strong and savvy transformation consultant, who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to join our Shared Services and Transformation team. As a member of this team, you’ll work cross-functionally to make processes more efficient and scalable while ensuring the highest level of quality within our operations. Internally, you collaborate across our partners in operational teams within Finance and HR, and externally, with our outsourcing partners. In this role, you will contribute to our outsourcing strategy by helping our partner teams manage growth and complexity in an effective manner.
Your job responsibilities
- Project management of transformational projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with our partner teams in managing change - including design of presentations, communication, training, retros and evaluation of results
- Educate reporting and perform analyses to drive effective process improvement, eliminate mistakes and provide quick fixes
- Troubleshoot errors and coach our outsourced team in quality and high service
- Management of web content - a strong communicator written and verbally
- Manage process evaluation in collaboration with functional owners - improve standardization, benchmark, eliminate waste, and outsource lower value activities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to facilitate and support strategic outsourcing initiatives
- International travel required
A little bit about you
- Outside the box thinker, “roll up your sleeves” and can-do attitude
- Proven track record and strong level of comfort driving projects and change management
- Energetic, forward-thinking, comfortable in dynamic environment, ability to multi-task
- Superb communicator and comfortable engaging across multi-levels
- Creative & media / design savvy (excellent in preparing presentations, videos)
- Ability to analyze data (spreadsheet skills) and formulate recommendations
- Strong business acumen - making the right calls at the right time
- Bachelor’s Degree in business with approx 2-4 years relevant experience in consulting or program management
- Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Skills in business partnership, project, and change management
- Demonstrated experience streamlining business processes
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!