Technical Solutions Consultant, MoPub
Who We Are:
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will lead a portfolio of clients from technical integration through launch. This is a highly visible role within the company, supporting the growth and retention of our most valued and highest profile mobile app publishers. You will build positive relationships with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical issues are handled quickly and appropriately. You will be challenged by complex problems and customer configuration questions daily.
You will work closely with the Commercial Teams, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You bring a consistent track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
You will work with the teams to help pinpoint, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues experienced by our publisher and demand partner base. If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a dynamic environment, you will fit well with our existing team and we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as an exchange subject matter expert for internal MoPub account resources supporting the strategic partner base.
- Present technical concepts and map customer needs to current and future product offerings.
- Aid with technical in-app integrations in the on-boarding stage, as well as launch preparation and operation support post-launch
- Diagnose, reproduce, and resolve technical issues brought up to the MoPub Professional Services Organization.
- Notify clients of any technical updates and product releases
- Review new product features for completeness and evangelize to our publisher and demand partner base.
- Build methodologies and improve the MoPub integration process, making deployment and optimization recommendations for clients and partners.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively finding opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
- Assist with the generation and review of new technical documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with team leaders and cross-functional leaders to determine objectives and approaches to address tickets efficiently and effectively.
Who You Are:
- You are experienced in troubleshooting technical issues for mobile publisher clients
- You may have a technical degree preferred but not required
- Understanding of HTTP and networking concepts
- You are capable of prioritizing a large number of requests depending on how important those tasks are to the business
- You possess excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- You are sound in decision-making and critical thinking skills
- BA/BS, with a strong academic record
- At least 1 year of experience in a mobile in-app focused role
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!