Talent Acquisition Digitalization Project Lead - Talent Experience
Who We Are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
We are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and humble people. The Talent Experience team’s mission is to innovate and create to enable Twitter to hire & engage the best talent so we can achieve this mission.. One important aspect of this is creating an extraordinary user experience across the talent attraction, hiring and onboarding journey. To accomplish this we need the right technology strategy, partners and the capability to continually design human centric digital experiences as well as utilitarian applications solving for complex talent identification, performance & analytics capability. The organizations that lead in creating the best talent experiences depend on this. Our goal is simple. To lead.
- Spearheads design & implementation strategy for talent hiring solutions (recruiting systems).
- Project manages the execution of this strategy, by analyzing the recruiting and talent requirements of markets, teams and functions. Enables our Talent Acquisition teams to support their business stakeholders and meet their recruiting and talent targets.
- Applies user-centered design methods to translate Talent Acquisition, HR and Business user needs, and technology capabilities into world-class system configuration and user experiences.
- Collaborates and partners with our Employer Brand studio team, Talent Experience Programs and Process team, Recruiting Excellence team and Analytics teams from project concept to completion in order to bring to life a holistic solution.
- Ensures the integration of a talent-centric approach (e.g. personas, usability heuristics & testing, contextual inquiries, behavioral analytics) to inform application configuration and design solutions.
- Collaborates with HR Operations, HR Systems team, and IT stakeholders to develop concepts for digitalizing Talent Acquisition.
- Oversees and/or develops application design and configuration deliverables to define the customer experience.
- Creates A/B and other test plans, analyzes results and recommends improvements.
- Ensures that application configuration output meets the vision of world-class talent experiences.
- Creates presentations that clearly and concisely present analysis and recommendations.
- Use analytics tools to interpret data and present meaningful insights to stakeholders.
- Maximizes data and insights to continually improve application capabilities.
- Leverages agile and iterative project management methodologies to deliver solutions that are built with future changes and flexibility in mind.
- Ensures data governance model is a forethought in application configuration and all data integration possibilities are considered, prioritized appropriately, and executed agreed upon data integration areas (i.e. transfer of hire data, etc). Partners with appropriate teams (i.e. HR Systems, People Analytics, IT, People Operations) to execute data integration strategies.
- Identifies gaps in talent technology solutions and recommends 3rd party or designed solutions to strengthen weak links in the applications.
- Leads implementation from stakeholder buy in, communications, needs analysis, finance and application activation globally.
- Identifies and reports on relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Maintains project excellence by tracking time & cost and ensuring projects stay on budget and within scope.
Who You Are:
- You are a digital trend spotter. You geek out on this stuff and love researching it, reading about it and love to jump into conversation about it.
- You get the difference between implementing a system and creating a groundbreaking online experience. You get that HR as an industry lags in this area and you want to defy that by building digital strategies that your end users love.
- You can take complexity and put it into terms that your audience gets, you get them excited about what’s possible through your enthusiasm and your ability to speak in simple, human terms.
- You enjoy figuring out how to bring your end audience along with you on the journey, you have a knack for getting stakeholders onboard and supporting, keeping them well informed along the way and have patience in helping people adopt new technologies.
- You get the marathon of driving a front to end technology implementation, and you are determined to run the marathon.
- Talent Acquisition Leaders
- HR Leadership
- HR Systems
- HR Operations
- People Analytics
- External Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience driving an ATS implementation.
- Experience driving digital recruiting and/or talent projects and strategies in rapidly evolving environments, global brands or tech industry.
- Strong analytics skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to system configuration and reporting output.
- Comfortable presenting, influencing and gaining buy-in from global stakeholders.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever changing environment while meeting deadlines and exceeding team expectations.
- Conceptual understanding of talent technologies and standards
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of professional level experience (talent systems / applications / mobile apps) working with large brands or for an agency.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!