Strategic Partner Development Manager, MoPub
Twitter is looking for an Strategic Partner Development Manager to join our Exchange Team, and help support our self-service & SMB Demand Side Platform (DSP) partnerships. The Exchange team is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the RTB (Real Time Bidding) Platform. As the SPD, you will assist the operational day-to-day communication with our self-service DSP partners, playing a critical role in driving overall revenue, partnership optimization, and satisfaction. If you are that precious mix of an analytical thinker with a business perspective who also enjoys fostering client relationships, you will fit well with our close knit team, and be positioned to grow within MoPub as we grow!
What you'll do:
- Proactively work to grow and evaluate DSP revenue within the DSP longtail. Identify product opportunities and actively position and educate to drive adoption and scale success.
- Support day-to-day operations of Mopub self-service Demand partners
- Increase revenue across the Marketplace product suite based on quarterly revenue goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of each account in order to successfully lead account growth and optimization efforts
- Work via SFDC Service Cloud to address all DSP support inbound questions, help triage issues using both dynamic and templated messages
- Coordinate with the Platform Solutions Operations team to resolve technical issues
- Ensure all DSP Support accounts are current with their invoicing and make any necessary updates to their
- Responsible for quarterly business reviews, monthly in person working sessions with key accounts, and numerous client engagements/phone calls per week.
- Conduct troubleshooting in regards to reporting discrepancies and optimization analysis
What we're looking for:
- At least 1-3 years of work experience, preferably related partner management or sales experience in an internet or mobile company
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Understanding of the mobile space
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey an issue clearly and make points concisely
- Strong troubleshooting skills with ability to analyze data, provide suggestions, and drive through to resolution
- Strong process-orientation and ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Suite
- Familiarity with HTML, JS, and JSON is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!