Senior Product Manager - Onboarding
Who We Are:
Twitter is the best place to see and share what’s happening in the world, with a purpose to be the platform for healthy public conversation for the world. The Onboarding team’s mission is to enable users to discover the value of Twitter. We build product features to help users onboard, learn how to use Twitter, and consequently hire us to stay informed about what matters to them and join the public conversation. We are looking for a product manager to set the product vision and strategy and lead us in executing towards this mission.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute on a product strategy to help new users discover how Twitter can be a place to stay informed about and discuss what’s happening in the world.
- Understand all the reasons people hire Twitter for, and the user journey from signing up to becoming a regular user.
- Drive the number of users that are enthusiastically hiring us by crafting a compelling onboarding experience for each user.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineering, Design, User Research, Data Analytics, Marketing, and Partnerships to ship impactful product features, including developing long term and short term roadmaps, writing product specifications, co-ordinating development activity and tracking progress.
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, research, experiments, and data analysis to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on those user needs.
- Champion the team’s mission and be the voice in communicating the product vision and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- A product manager who has led cross-functional teams, built and grown consumer products.
- Show strong user empathy and are conversant with using data, experimentation and user research to distill insights and make informed decisions about your product.
- Can think creatively and come up with innovative solutions, and be able to formulate a long term vision while being disciplined about execution.
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency who can rally people around their vision.
- Track record of being able to take ambiguous problems, provide definition and structure, and create a winning path forward for your team.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can work with a large and varied group of stakeholders.
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds. Twitter is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone, regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!