Sr. Manager, Global Ad Performance
Twitter is assembling a team of the world's best account managers, analysts and optimization experts for its Global Advertising Performance team. The global advertising performance team experiments, tests, builds, and executes campaigns and experiences with advertisers and agencies that come to life on Twitter.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Manager with deep knowledge of team building and people management on sales and sales support organizations with a strong experience of how to deliver performance to the clients
- You are meticulous, organized and motivated to help make those around you better and more efficient in their day-to-day using the processes that you implement and the programs that you manage
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and are an analytical thinker, great at navigating complex issues, collaborative, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable partnering with technical, sales, marketing, client, and agency teams with a positive attitude and interest in working as part of a team
- You are able to interface with senior level marketers both internally and externally, with an understanding of the importance of thorough, timely communication
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and shown success in teaching complex topics in an interactive and engaging manner
- You are always meticulous, analytical and have a systems thinking approach to problem solving; understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- You are capable of running multiple complex programs at once with ease, clearly communicating program goals and achievements
- You have proficiency in or an interest in understanding advertising at Twitter and associated outcomes and goals
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership designing, recruiting, and cultivating culture
- Develop scalable and measurable ways to determine the success of our optimization programs and employees that mesh with Twitter’s core values
- Partner successfully with cross-functional departments, including Global Advertising Performance leadership, Human Resources, Learning and Development, and Recruiting
- Work with key stakeholders across Twitter’s sales teams to align training expectations, cohort graduation, placement expectations and timing, team progress, and Twitter needs
- 10-12 years experience of people management
- Sales, sales support and operations experience in digital advertising
- Deep understanding of how to build a sales organization focused on delivering client KPIs
- Light travel as necessary to meet with company partners
- BA/BS in a relevant discipline (e.g. sales learning, sales enablement) or technical discipline (engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.) are a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!