Product Design Lead
Product Design Lead
This role is based in New York, NY.
Who We Are:
We’re guiding hundreds of millions of people each month to the content they care about - over 300 million logged in, and over 500 million people logged out - and with your contributions, we’ll make it even faster, easier, and more fun to find out what matters most right now.
Who You Are:
Twitter is looking for a senior level Product Designer (Visual) to join our design team, focused on pushing us to have a bolder design vision and direction for our mobile and web apps. Do you have lots of experience working with the latest design patterns and building upon them? Love using Twitter? Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work closely with other Designers, Researchers, and our Product and Engineering teams to bring consistency, simplicity, and ease-of-use to the Twitter experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Constantly improve and help establish the design direction through visual design, color, typography, icons, illustration, motion, and sound.
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Collaborate with other product and brand designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across all of Twitter.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Expert at designing and building products for mobile and desktop experiences
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- A BS in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Skilled with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!