Senior Product Designer - Boulder, CO
Senior Product Designer - Data Enterprise Solutions
Location: Boulder, CO.
Who We Are
Twitter is looking for a Senior Product Designer to be part of our Data & Enterprise Solution Team (DES). DES team is responsible for building the platform and products that let developers and businesses plug into what’s happening on Twitter. Through the tools we build, we help global brands make better business decisions and keep up with trends by giving them access to the world’s largest public dataset of conversation about businesses, news, and interests. We help publishers and content marketers quickly reach their most influential audiences. We help journalists learn what’s happening and break new stories. And we help developers and entrepreneurs gain access to and build businesses around our powerful API platform.
The Twitter Design family envisions the products that fuel Twitter’s mission to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We have direct impact on product strategy, roadmaps, and the detailed design of new experiences that help both the biggest brands tell their stories in innovative ways and the smallest businesses fulfill their dreams by connecting with new customers. We believe in building strong relationships, surpassing expectations, and having fun along the way.
What You'll Do
As a senior member of our team, you’ll bring a mix of strong product design experience, “Design-Thinking” methodologies, design-system knowledge, talent, expertise, and innovative product insights to the role. You’ll balance a rigorous user-centric perspective with the ability to make bold decisions and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment. You’ll foster collaboration and consistency across teams and products by working closely with product managers and engineers (local & distributed) to shape the vision and define the roadmap for our products. You’ll partner with our Research team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design. You will always champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
Who You Are
If this sounds like a fit for you, you probably have:
- 6-10 years leading product designs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bold vision and passion for great design across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience identifying user needs, sketching solutions with prototypes, testing ideas with a user research team, and refining designs with data and user feedback.
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools skills.
- Detailed documentation of interaction models and UI specifications.
- Experience working within a design team and collaborating effectively with engineering managers and product leaders.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with dashboard design and business UX.
- Experience with both the visual and interaction design of projects, across web and mobile platforms.
- A diverse portfolio (including B2B & B2C projects), across web and mobile, that reflect critical thinking and design excellence.
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!