Senior Manager - Web Properties
The Web Properties Manager will develop, prioritize and execute the strategy for Twitter’s web properties including overall content, relationship of various properties, and ongoing enhancements.
The Senior Web Properties Manager will be an integral member of the Twitter #Studio team and will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Lead major website initiatives involving cross-functional teams including internal and external design resources, front & back end development, IT, and content stakeholders with a focus on driving best-in-class user experience.
- Drive the scoping for new digital properties including business case, supporting metrics and measurement plan, business requirements, and product specifications.
- Establish strong governance practices, ensuring strategic alignment on audiences, content strategy, and clear outcomes across consumer and business property roadmaps.
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision of the brand and user experience across properties with a customer-first mindset.
- Help guide the go to market and maintenance plans through product launch and beyond.
- Be the main point of contact and drive effective communication and partnership with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, marketing, operations, legal etc to enable best-in-class user experience, implement new marketing strategies and key roadmap
- Work with 3rd party partners to accelerate programs and deliver products at scale.
- Build and nurture the central digital marketing and product team, defining team structure, owning budgets and establish global processes.
Who we are looking for to fill this role:
- Successful candidates will bring 8+ years expertise in managing web products throughout their life cycle - from development through deployment, optimization, and ongoing maintenance. (Even - perhaps - through sunset.)
- Ability to think strategically, craft a compelling vision, sell it through to leadership, and bring that vision to life.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution for full-scale website redesign, rebuild, and/or new platform projects.
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships, including setting and communicating priorities to a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across multiple platforms, including solid background in UX, SEO, SEM, and conversion optimization principles and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- An eye for creative and brand, and a strong affinity for Twitter.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with designers and engineers.
- Strong bias for action and an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You are also a stickler for accuracy and consistency.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of an organization — from individual contributors to executive staff.
- A problem solver who can identify potential solutions as well as escalating concerns.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment, grace under pressure and comfortable with frequent pivots in priorities.
- A great attitude, possesses limitless patience, unflappable focus and a healthy sense of humor.
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!