Senior Manager, Business Operations
Twitter is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Business Operations who will also serve as Chief of Staff to its VP of Revenue & Partnerships. This role will be based in New York or San Francisco and will report to the VP of Global Revenue & Partnerships Operations.
This position plays a crucial role in defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements across the company. It tackles complex business challenges in a wide range of areas including strategy development, goal setting, measurement and reporting and resource allocation recommendations, team communication and leadership agenda setting. As part of this role, you will work closely with Twitter’s VP of Revenue & Partnerships. You will prioritize and manage key projects, derive insight from analyses, and develop rigorous recommendations. You will use judgment and strong relationships to drive collaboration and quality execution of key cross-functional projects. You will also join the Global Revenue & Partnerships Operations leadership team, having a seat at the table on key Operations decisions.
The ideal candidate is strong in strategy, analytics and execution, is an effective communicator and collaborator, is resilient and drives results.
- Chief of Staff to Global VP Revenue & Partnerships
- Drive strategy and execution on a wide range of projects including strategy development, goal setting, measurement and reporting and resource allocation recommendations
- Set agenda for key team meetings, including All Hands and leadership meetings
- Drive communication to Global Revenue and Partnerships organization
- Work with cross functional partners (Sales teams, Revenue product/engineering, Marketing, Finance, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually identifying opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Develop, manage & report on key revenue, productivity and people metrics
- Provide operational thought partnership for sales leadership
- Be able to successfully act as a Proxy for the Global VP Revenue & Partnerships
- 10+ years experience in the digital advertising ecosystem, preferably in business operations.
- Structured problem solver with a bend towards fast execution & iteration
- Attention to detail, high bar for quality and dependability
- Team player, able to build strong relationships of trust
- Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience driving cross-team collaboration and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management consulting experience a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!