Self Serve Inside Sales Specialist
Who We Are:
The Data and Enterprise Solutions (“DES”) group at Twitter is responsible for the partner ecosystem of B2B and B2C developers that build solutions using Twitter’s extensive API set. Through our partners and customers, Twitter helps brands better understand their customers, maximize their advertising programs, build competitive products, and provide unparalleled customer service.
Twitter is seeking a “Self Service Sales Specialist” who will be responsible for driving revenue by working with our ‘long tail’ of self-service developers. You will play an essential role within the Self Service segment by guiding developers through selection the appropriate products and services based on their use case and consumption needs. This is an inside sales role that will be reactive to incoming prospect leads and current customer inquiries.
- Driving Revenue through conversions and upsell
- Provide information and recommendations to prospects with the aim of converting them to paying customers.
- Identify current customers that could move to higher levels of consumption and proactively communicate with them to enable upgrades.
- Ensure that customer’s voice, opinions, ideas and feedback are being conveyed back to Twitter and its Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Interface with marketing to optimize lead nurturing campaigns.
- Leverage our SalesForce.com instance to maintain detailed customer records and drive your activity.
- Work with the Enterprise sales team to identify and facilitate customers that should move to our higher level, direct relationship tiers.
- BA/BSc degree
- 1-3 years of of proven inside sales new business or account management success.
- Comfortable selling to a technical audience: product managers, developers, researchers, data scientists, etc.
- Proven experience closing business in an inside sales capacity.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- A motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced user of modern CRM solution such as SalesForce.com
- Detail orientation - keeping impeccable customer interaction records.
- Can prioritize daily work task for highest impact activities.
- Infectious passion for Twitter.
Role is based in Boulder
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!