Who We Are
The Information Security (InfoSec) organization plays a key role within the trust and security program at Twitter. The Platform Security team is a part of the Information Security Program and focuses on executing large engineering efforts on the twitter stack that addresses significant gaps in our overall security capabilities. The team develops and maintains Twitter’s core security services. The team also builds the tools & automation to improve Twitter’s application security posture & promote security by default.
What You'll Do
As a Security Engineer, you will build software libraries, tools and automation frameworks to enhance twitter application security posture.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development using any one of the object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Python or Scala
- Experienced Security professional who loves building security tools, libraries, code scanners and a strong promoter of automation.
- Solid understanding of web security issues such as SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and business logic flaws across large code bases.
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10, Crypto and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH)
- Ideally you can provide a link to your portfolio of websites, personal projects, github repo, or technology blog
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile processes and JIRA
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!