Talent Experience Operations Coordinator
Who We Are:
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and idea340s. That is what makes Twitter unique.
We are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and humble people. The Talent Experience team’s mission is to innovate and create to enable Twitter to hire & engage the best talent so we can achieve this mission. The Recruiting Operations Coordinator helps achieve this mission by supporting the Recruiting Excellence lead on delivering learning solutions to the Talent Acquisition team as well as supporting the overall operations of the Talent Experience team.
Recruiting Learning Program (Recruiting Excellence)
- Support in discovery, design, and implementation of a global Recruiting learning program to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Build and develop complete onboarding and training programs for new members of the Recruiting, Sourcing and Coordination teams.
- Provide coordination, operations and training support to the Talent Excellence Lead.
- Support the Recruiting Excellence team on learning events (coordination of offsites, onsite events, and meetings).
- Partnering with members of the recruiting teams to identify their learning needs.
- Support analytics and auditing needs of the Talent Acquisition and Talent Experience teams.
- Build internal process documentation to support recruiting programs and business operations.
- Design and define recruiting workflows, processes and procedures.
- Regularly evaluate and revamp policies and processes.
- Participate in planning, implementation, training and communication support for recruiting process improvement efforts, program rollouts, new systems and processes.
- Establish, implement and maintain processes to ensure adoption and compliance.
- Prepare data and develop standard reports when needed.
- Manages team procurement and invoices.
Who You Are:
- You love being the glue of teams, keeping them focused on the right things and helping clear the path so the team can run.
- You also love diving into a specific topic and learn new things, especially excited to support the development and delivery of innovative learning programs to the Recruiting team.
- You are a born trouble-shooter. You have this ability to manage a gazillion moving parts and still exude positivity and being the first to spot when something is out of whack, quick on the draw to solve and propel the team forward.
- You love solving the puzzle of organization; you are constantly finding new ways to stay focussed and seek new tools and methods to stay on track.
- You enjoy collaborating with the team to figure out the best way to work together through all of the moving parts.
- 3-5 years experience in a coordination or an administrative role within Talent Acquisition, HR or related field.
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Human Resources, Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate Excel skills and Google Docs
- Experience with databases a plus
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience managing customer request queue with customer service platform such as JIRA and Zendesk.
- Experience coordinating training courses a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!