Recruiting Coordinator, Boston
Recruiting Coordinator- Contract
Who We Are:
The Twitter Recruiting Coordination team is looking for a motivated, multi-tasking, problem solving team player to help support our coordination efforts! Twitter is what’s happening in the world and within our walls, the live, dynamic, and powerful nature of the platform is felt throughout the org - you will help shape the Twitter experience for our candidates. The role is responsible for delivering best in class candidate experience, whilst partnering with Recruiting and Hiring Teams. The best part is working on a team with other passionate and innovative Recruiting professionals with the mission to provide a great experience to all involved in the Recruiting process.
What You'll Do:
You will be working with our Business + Tech recruiters to provide candidates with an amazing experience. If you have a keen eye for organized details and love to interact with people on a daily basis while juggling multiple tasks- then Twitter is where you want to be! We're looking for someone who's a real team player, shows initiative and able to navigate complex scenarios with a sense of urgency.
What You’ll Do:
- High-volume Domestic/ Global scheduling of interviews (100+ Per- week): phone screens, video conferencing, work samples, presentations and onsite interviews
- Facilitate all interviews to include, but not limited to: PS, VC, Onsite interviews and Batch Days as well as support pre/post-interview meetings and hosting duties
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, Office Managers) and maintain effective communication channels
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Track and update candidate interactions in ATS
- Additional Ad Hoc duties as needed by the Recruiting Coordination Team
Who You Are
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out, take action and resolve
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality candidate experience
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are a strong and and flexible team player
- You have experience with using multiple tools including ATS (Jobvite, JobScore, ICIMS, etc)
- You are able to prioritize competing needs
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR support role
- Familiarity with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Experience with using ticketing system
- Experience with using ATS, scheduling and hosting batch days
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!