Recruiting Coordinator, EPD
Recruiting Coordinator (EPD) Contract
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Twitter’s success story is about connecting people, so it’s no surprise that we are growing and looking for people who want to change the world while doing what they love.
What You’ll Do:
- High-volume Domestic/ Global scheduling of interviews (100+ Per- week): phone screens, video conferencing, work samples, presentations and onsite interviews
- Facilitate all interviews to include, but not limited to: PS, VC, Onsite interviews and Batch Days as well as support pre/post-interview meetings and hosting duties
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, Real Estate and WorkPlace) and maintain effective communication channels
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize and work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Track and update candidate interactions in ATS
- Additional Ad Hoc duties as needed by the Recruiting Coordination Team
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Recruiting Coordinator or Executive Assistant role
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize time sensitive issues
- Anticipate possible issues before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively with candidates and multiple stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail, the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and a calm demeanour
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity
- Able to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Experience with using ticketing system
- Experience with using ATS's, scheduling and hosting batch days
- Familiarity with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!