What You’ll Do:
- Oversee receptionists & reception functions
- Manage purchase orders associated with all reception functions
- Greet all visitors, ensure all visitors are properly badged and all visits are logged.
- Coordinate with Twitter staff to ensure that all visitors are directed to their hosts in a timely manner.
- Greet all prospective job candidates and coordinate with recruiting team to ensure candidates are met in a timely manner.
- Serve as primary contact for all deliveries to building and ensure all delivery persons are directed appropriately.
- Monitor visitor registrations through go/visitors, ensuring all hosts and Security teams are informed and ready for visits and badges are ready.
- Manage office supply ordering/stocking and internal communications.
- Assist Office Manager and Events Team with internal events (Event set-up and visitor management)
- Coordinate with Security to ensure visitor policy is consistent with security protocols.
- Maintain a clean and attractive reception lobby.
- Work in a fashion that is consistent with Twitter culture.
- Assist with Business Card orders, and ad-hoc 'specialty items' office supply orders.
- Other similar responsibilities, consistent with the above, to be assigned.
- At lunch times and other 'open visitor' events, this position deals with extremely high volumes at the desk. This role requires someone warm, engaging and customer service focused, but also calm and cool under pressure.
Who You Are:
- Creative problem-solver with a knack for designing and implementing great new processes
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Professional, friendly, approachable demeanor
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs/Sheets/Forms)
- Proven ability work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
- Highly organized.
- Proven ability to manage internal customer relationship with an emphasis on prompt, respectful service.
- Strong written and verbal communication with an emphasis on prompt, friendly communications.
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!