Publisher Solutions Manager, MoPub
Who we are
MoPub is looking for a Publisher Solutions Manager to help manage our relationships with the world's largest mobile publishers. The Publisher Solutions team is responsible for servicing all aspects of clients' accounts from implementation to optimization and all ongoing concerns. The Solutions Manager will play a critical role in driving overall client satisfaction and therefore the general success of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as publishers’ primary contact, providing them with insight and advice regarding every aspect of their account
- Enable our publisher customers to maximize their revenue using the MoPub product
- Assist publishers with account setup and revenue optimizations
- Provide ongoing platform expertise and best practices
- Proactively manage publishers’ ad network portfolio, making recommendations for changes and seeking out new opportunities for improvement
- Compile performance evaluations for each client, highlighting how they can leverage our platform to achieve their revenue goals
- Ensure the satisfactory resolution of all support requests
- Provide ideas and feedback to cross-functional team to improve the MoPub products and services keeping our publishers in mind
Who you are:
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to convey an issue clearly
- Project management skills; specifically, ability to manage competing priorities, lay out deliverables and follow through
- Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to analyze the components of an ad related problem and get to its root, as well as providing necessary suggestions for resolution
- You are proficient in Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Ideally, you’re familiar with HTML, jscript and ad tag structures; experience working with ad servers; statistical modeling skills, and understanding of SQL
- Understanding of the publisher ad tech industry; specifically adservers, SSPs, networks and exchanges.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- At least 3-5 years work experience in a client management role
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is more attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds. Twitter is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to everyone, regardless of their race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!