Program Manager, Policy Operations
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a positive and safe user experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for compliant advertisers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective policy enforcement solutions.
As the Policy Operations Program Manager, you are responsible for implementing data-driven policy enforcement solutions across Twitter’s range of revenue products. You will be at the forefront of the most cutting edge policy issues happening today, and you’ll need to ensure our frontline operations are equipped to execute. You will work hand-in-hand with Product, Engineering, Trust & Safety, and Legal on identifying and minimizing areas of risk, as well as Sales to ensure that good revenue isn’t impacted. You must be an expert problem solver adept at crisis management, a collaborative and passionate natural leader, and someone who can influence a cross-functional team with competing priorities. Perhaps most importantly, you must be able to thrive in an ever-changing environment where no two days are the same!
- Drive strategy to scale the enforcement of ads policies across Twitter’s revenue products
- Influence Product and Engineering on systems, tools, and logic to effectively detect and surface bad ads
- Collaborate with Trust & Safety and the Ad Review team on implementing policy enforcement processes
- Handle urgent escalations from internal and external customers, going deep into the weeds to troubleshoot root cause and impact, and then stepping back to provide executive summaries and recommendations to senior leaders
- Serve as an internal policy expert for our internal Sales team and their clients, helping our customers achieve revenue goals in a safe environment
- Work with large, complex data sets and translate data into actionable insights and business opportunities
- Communicate fearlessly! Lead regular meetings for both technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years experience in scaling hyper growth operational support programs
- Experience partnering with Product and Engineering to build automated solutions
- Ability to work productively in a fast moving, cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented, focused, and self-motivated
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done!
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using data to make decisions -- experience with SQL and Tableau
- Experience in risk, policy, or compliance roles a plus
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!