Product Strategist - Product and Sales Strategy
Who We Are
The Product and Sales Strategy team at Twitter works cross-functionally to align customer needs and product development. We serve as the holistic voice of the customer and ensure high-impact advertiser solutions are appropriately prioritized and tested.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be apart of a small, dynamic team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the alpha/beta process
- provide revenue estimates
- drive sales communication
- select and onboard participants
- collect advertiser feedback
- analyze performance
- provide input on strategy & feature prioritization
- ensure exit criteria is being met
- communicate status to broader stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing
- synthesize industry trends and market feedback
- build business case and prioritize product requirements for new products or enhancements
- develop go to market strategies
- Work with product management and engineering teams
- influence broader product strategy, design and prioritization based on industry knowledge, sales feedback, and general market feedback
Who You Are
- You have a solid understanding of advertising sales, digital marketing, social media and mobile
- You have experience leading strategy and/or operations in a fast-paced environment, working across Product, Sales and Product Marketing teams
- You have a strong project management background
- You have a track record of working effectively with technical teams
- You have technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of product managers and engineers
- You are a great communicator that can effectively relay your message to sales, customers and technical teams
- You are able to multitask and prioritize effectively to align to business objectives
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 7+ years relevant experience)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!