Product Manager, Applied Machine Learning
Who We Are: We are a team of software engineers and machine learning researchers dedicated to developing state-of-the-art AI capabilities to refine and transform our products.
What You’ll Do: You will work with our machine learning engineers and data modeling experts to gather insights and identify opportunities with our data to improve Twitter for our users through AI. You will convey your vision through bold product roadmaps, which you will bring to our millions of users, work closely with other product leaders and software engineers, and building a world class machine learning platform. Have the opportunity to develop our a team of product managers leveraging machine learning to drive success within all of Twitter’s products and businesses.
Who You Are: You are a visionary fascinated by Twitter: the change it brings to the world in how we communicate and learn about what’s happening, at each instant. You realize the unique challenges, and importance, to bring the right content in front of our users, anywhere in the world at the scale and speed of Twitter. You are fascinated by the recent advance in AI and deep learning, and foresee the incredible potential that AI within Twitter can create.
- Minimum of 4 years of product management experience.
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; a background in machine learning and its applications is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities is a must.
- You have a get stuff done attitude, have great positive energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You are passionate about technology and can keep up with the latest.
- You’ve done this kind of thing before. You have a track record of launching exciting ML products.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments where the only constant is change
- MS or PhD in machine learning or equivalent work experience
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!