Product Designer, Media Studio
Product Designer, Media Studio
Who We Are:
The Media Studio team is working on building a suite of next-generation publishing tools to support the future of video on the Twitter platform. Media Studio is used today by premium video creators such as the NFL, Bloomberg and NASA. In this role, you’ll work with product managers, engineers, and other designers to bring elegance and ease of use to the suite of Media Studio products in order to help video publishers be successful in meeting their goals and grow their audiences.
Who You Are:
Someone who will take pride in designing tools and visualizations that empower creators to reach every person on the planet; a standout colleague with experience working across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping. Mastery of all four of these disciplines isn’t required, but designers who can take on multiple aspects of a single project will stand out. Open roles match varying levels of experience.
What You'll Do:
- Design elegant and delightful solutions for Media Studio as part of an integrated Engineering, Product, Design, and Research team
- Identify and articulate business needs, build prototypes to test internally and through user research, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings
- Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for your product area
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across Twitter’s products
- Expertise designing and building desktop and mobile products
- Skilled with Sketch and other design tools
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Passion for identifying and solving real business problems
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Hustle combined with ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
Additional skills (not all required):
- Strong visual design or data visualization skills
- Experience with user testing and/or analytical research; comfortable working from data
- Experience working within and/or contributing to a design system
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!